Tuesday, February 24, 2009

When Our Babies Hurt

It's tough parenting when everything is okay, but even harder when our babies are sick and we have to make unpopular choices in their best interests. Today Kenneth and I had to do just that because Sheridan has been really sick, and we suspected pneumonia. Sure enough, when Sheridan was examined, her pediatrician confirmed that diagnosis. I was just hoping to skirt by with the lab stick, but after the doctor saw her results, it was two more shots for her-Rocephin and Decadron. If any of you have ever had a Rocephin shot, then you'll understand the pain involved. She cried. I cried. Then she threw up. Ewwww!

1 comment:

  1. I hope she is feeling better now. I know I hate my kids getting shots..I feel like they think I am a mean momma!

    ReplyDelete